FOR THE AQUARIUM INDUSTRY
Do you want Less Losses, More Profit and Trained Staff???
Dr. Gerald Bassleer is a well-known expert and has worked (since 1977) in the fields of, fish pathology, biosecurity policies, fish health management, international commercial management, consulting, research, writing, lecturing and training of staff.
Languages: English, German, French, Dutch/Flemish and some Spanish.
For those breeders, fish farms, exporters, importers, governments, institutes, veterinarians and pet shops who spend more attention on the care and management of ornamental fish.
To improve the overall quality of fish, to minimize losses and to maximize profit
* Quality control related to fish suppliers and the purchase/maintenance of your fish stock
* Implementation of BIOSECURITY in all segments of your facility.
* Quality control related to customers and sales
* Fish House Management:
+ How to work with your aquarium system and best practice
+ Evaluation and work schemes for quality control of fish imports
+ Evaluation and work schemes for quality control of the fish house
+ Organisational tools for day-to-day practice of fish health control
+ Training of fish house staff
+ Practical organisation and training of Microscopic Research
* Extra Service =Testing for bacterial and viral infections within 36hrs with the New DNA-multiscan technique
* Follow-up and support in the 3 months after the consultation.
The consultancy can be organised at your fish house or farm at a minimum of 2 to 3 days
Consultancy can also be done by email or fax.
Contact: Dr. Gerald Bassleer (Bassleer Biofish, Belgium)
Tel +3216696839 Fax +3216696831
Email: email@example.com For more details visit www.bassleer.com